Followers

Monday 17 September 2012

Asian Beauty

Hi Everyone
             It's challenge time again at Art With No Boundaries and this week it's Anything Goes with a bonus round Asian Inspired
This week I have used Framed Geisha 2 from CS Designs   I couldn't resist using the circular striped petal frame for the blossoms on the tree and in her hair also from CS Designs . I have recycled some origami paper for the background coloured her with prisma pencils and pro markers. Printed luck in the corner. Please go and check the other DT's fabulous work for inspiration. I will be entering this into the following challenges
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes
http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.co.uk/    Anything goes

7 comments:

  1. Love that origami paper, your coloring of the image just matches perfectly. Great use of that striped petal frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautifully sweet! I can almost smell those cherry blossoms. What an amazing idea to use the circular striped petal frame for the blossoms. It's unexpected details like that that make me love your art so much. Fabulous colouring and layering of background papers. Love the branch and writing balance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your vibrant and detailed creation thank you so much for sharing it with us at challenges 4 everybody!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty. How lovely design. I appreciate this. Thanks for sharing this inspirational creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous design and the flowers looks great! =)
    Yiou did a great job on the coloring and nice with the good luck signs! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous papers and design. I LOVE the way you made the blossoms! Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paula this is fab as always... so pleased you are heading the purple team over at the Eclectics.... with so much scope am looking forward to seeing your future creations xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting