Followers

Monday 24 September 2012

Harjuku Girl Dominoes


Hi Everyone 
It's the second week of our fortnightly challenge at Art With No Boundaries 
Anything Goes with a bonus round Asian Inspired. This week I have used a wooden art blank. Painted it red then black over the top, sanded back the edges so that the red came through.I then edged it with a gold pen. I printed the Asian bamboo backing paper from CS Designs  and coloured it with my newly acquired pan pastels (they are so cool!!!). I also highlighted the bamboo stems with a gold pen. I coloured the image Harjuku Girl Dominoes 2 from CS Designs with pro markers and prisma pencils using a gold pen to accent her hair added metal charms from my stash. please check the other DT's designs they are gorgeous. I will be entering this into the following challenges.

8 comments:

  1. oh wow just love this fantastic image and super detail hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I'm speechless... this is stunning, Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning home dec project. The screen is wonderful in every way: from the colours, to the background design, the touches of gold and the embellies. What an amazing way to showcase this fabulous image. You are so talented, Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful creation!! The whole piece flows together beautifully and is totally amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your triptych shrine is so cool. Love all those charm embellies framing the domino.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your wooden art piece looks stunning, love the colors and the details you've use to decorate it! =)
    I've had a great time with you on the DT! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your screen is gorgeous! Love the paper your chose and the very cool metal coins and fans!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting