Followers

Thursday 5 July 2012

Exploding Pirouette



Hi Everyone 
        
        Firstly I would like to welcome Beverly Gotthardt to the Design Team at CS Designs

          Well!! Where has the month gone? It's that time again . So please come and join us at our Recycle, Re-Purpose & Re-Invent challenge  Anything goes.  I have made this exploding box with card and Recycled music sheets. Added Die cut embellishments. The hearts are some metal brads that I have had for ages. The centre piece for my box is The Dancer Pirouette from CS Designs 
 . I cannot resist these dancers  there is a series of them. If you check some of the older posts in my blog you can see how I have used them. The sentiments on my box are also from CS Designs 
They are, Your heart can dance and Do the dance. Go and have a look at the rest of the DTs designs they have reinvented some great items. Thanks for stopping by. I will be entering this into the following challenges.http://www.memascrafts.blogspot.co.uk/  Anything goes 

http://www.craftybloggersnetwork.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.co.uk/ Anything goes

4 comments:

  1. Oh My! This is beautiful hunnie.. beautiful design and theme!!...
    Thank you for sharing such a wonderful project with us this week at Make it Monday...

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done an amazing job on this exploding box. How fun for it to fall open and reveal sweet little Pirouette.It's just like one of those music boxes with the litttle ballerinas only she's way cuter. Great way to recycle the music sheets, too. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...seems to be a box with a neat surprise inside. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting