Followers

Saturday 5 May 2012

On your wedding Day


Hi All
I have been commisioned to make this wedding card by a friends daughter after she visited my blog. She wanted specific colours black ,grey and silver. I used the fantastic prisma pencils (the best pencils in the whole wide world L.O.L) pro markers ,kanban stamp, various dies  a stampin up embossing folder and punch, Tim Holtz distress ink weathered wood. Memento ink Tuxedo black and London fog , embellies from my stash. Thanks for  stopping by.
I am entering this card into the2 Sisters Challenge Blog anything goes
andOne Stop Craft Challenge Celebrations.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Paula what a beautiful cards, love the Dies too, I think you are spot on colour wise & would find it hard to choose between them good luck in your challenges. Thank you for sharing at OSCC, Janet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting