Followers

Monday 7 May 2012

The Creative


Well it's another late night for me and another day spent in my crafty heaven. I found these chic script  papers at http://www.chocolatebaroque.com . I liked them so much I just had to buy them. They gave me the inspiration for this card. Stamps Kanban and Tim Holtz, Distress inks Worn Lipstick, scattered straw, archival Ink coffee. Butterflies Martha Stuart punch. Ribbons, flowers, lace, gems from my stash and last but not least Prisma Pencils I am entering this card into the following challenges I BRAKE FOR CHALLENGES I Brake for Florals PanPastel® UK Challenge Blog Anything goes. Great Impressions Anything goes, .Just Tracys Crafts Challenge Blog   anything goes night night thanks for stopping by

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! The shabby chic look of this is right up my alley...wish I could see it up closer :) Love all the little details! So glad you could join us at Great Impressions Stamps Paula!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous. Love everything about it. Beautiful.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is stunningly beautiful, fab image and I love those gorgeous flowers and pretty vines, just so lovely. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is absolutely gorgeous..so girlee..love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!!! So Sweet !! xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting