Followers

Monday 8 October 2012

Nefetari's Beauty Secrets


Hi Everyone
It's our weekly reminder at Art With  No Boundaries challenge and for the month of October a reminder for Recycle, Re-purpose & Re-invent. For this weeks challenge I used  Solitaire Pyramids of Egypt  I have made a faux book card for this with a surprise inside. Well you too could look like this if you use Nefertari's beauty secrets !!!!. I have used Recycled papyrus paper from my stash which I distressed. Peel off hieroglyphics which I aged using rub'n'buff . I also distressed and coloured Solitaire with copics promarkers and prisma pencils.  

4 comments:

  1. Very cool! Looks like a lot of hard work went into this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome project, Paula! The papyrus is a fabulous idea. It looks so old and distressed, perfect for this ancient book. The inside surprise is so unexpected and fun. Creative woman!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faux book. Love the inside mummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool (faux) book card! Love all the aging and that Egyptian paper trim around the mummy is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting