Followers

Sunday 22 April 2012





I looked at my blog this morning and decided my photo's weren't great, I also wanted the writing on my cards. ( I have since found out that it is called watermark!!! ). Having asked Sue My stamp'in up demonstrator. I also bought a camera a nice little purple one with the guidance of a very helpful shop assistant.( I didn't have a clue what to buy!!!). So I came home charged it up took some photo's got the watermark programme and the results are above..I would also like to thank my friend ellapu for her help and guidance in setting up this blog
 I learnt how to make a stationary box at a recent Stamp'in up class, since then I have made quite a few. The  papers and embellies are from from craftwork cards.

1 comment:

  1. You are really talented hun. I have never thought of doing anything like you have done. I am really impressed. Think you should start entering challenges soon to get those visitors coming and perhaps some followers. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are very much appreciated it makes me smile when I receive them. Thank you and Happy Crafting